Notice FOR GUARDIANS Seeking Admission
Session 2018 - 19
1. Availing Admission Form and registering the candidate does not guarantee admission to St. Paul’s High School. Since the number of applicants is expected to exceed more than the available seats, the parents are advised to apply to other schools as well.
2. All the Original Documents / Certificates must be produced at the time of verification or interview of the candidate with father or mother.
3. It is the responsibility of the parents to see that the Admission Form is complete in all respect. Incomplete / illegibly written / overwritten / lack of supportive documents or certificates will lead to rejection of Admission Form. False documents / incorrect information found at any time, even after admission, will debar the candidate from getting admission or pursuing studies.
4. All documents submitted at any time will become the property of the school and will not be returned.
5. Selection of the candidates will be done by a committee. No correspondence will be solicited regarding selection and admission of candidate. Any recommendation, use of influence (Direct or Indirect), offer of donation, etc. will lead to the cancellation of the admission of the candidate.
6. If selected, admission must be taken within the time given for admission. Thereafter, the candidate will forfeit the chance for admission. Payment is made at the school counter by cash.
7. Preference will be given to the candidates of following categories who fulfill the other eligibility criteria for admission.
a) Christian candidates, children of St. Paul’s High School staff will be given preference.
b) Certain number of seats are earmarked for Alumni’s children, sibling studying in St. Paul’s High School, Judiciary, Armed Forces, Paramilitary Forces and special category.
c) 20% of seats are earmarked as management quota.
d) If number of candidates are more than the seats available after the above categories then observation method will be followed. Girls and boys will be given equal opportunity.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF
VERIFICATION OF CANDIDATE /ADMISSION
Please submit a photocopy of the documents.
A) ANY ONE FOR PROOF FOR DATE OF BIRTH*
1. Municipal Corporation
2. Government Hospital
3. Private Registered Hospital
4. Private Registered Nursing Home
5. For Christian Candidate, Baptism Certificate and letter from the Parish Priest
[Note: DATE OF BIRTH cannot be changed once the child is admitted]
B) ANY ONE FOR PROOF OF RESIDENCE*
1. Aadhar Card [MANDATORY]
2. Election Voter ID Card
3. Electricity Bill
4. Landline Telephone Bill
5. Driving License
6. Ration Card
7. ID proof issued from Central or State Government
C) PROOF FOR CASTE CATEGORY
1. Caste Certificate from Block
D) PROOF FOR LEAVING PREVIOUS SCHOOL
1. Original School Leaving Certificate or Original Transfer Certificate (T.C)
2. Report Card
E) PROOF OF IDENTITY
1. (1) Candidate’s Recent Photograph (Passport size)
2. (1) Candidate’s Recent Photograph with Father and Mother (Passport size)
F) IMMUNIZATION CERTIFICATE
|FEE STRUCTURE 2018-19|
|FEE HEAD||STD. Nur. To UKG||STD. 1 To 5||STD. 6 To 8||STD. 9 & 10|
|FOR THE MONTH OF (APR, JUL, OCT, JAN)|
|FEE HEAD||STD. Nur. To UKG||STD. 1 & 2||STD. 3 To 5||STD. 6 To 8||STD. 9 & 10|
|FOR THE MONTH OF (MAY, JUN, AUG, SEP, NOV, DEC, FEB, MAR)|
|FEE HEAD||STD. Nur. To UKG||STD. 1 & 2||
STD. 3 To 5
|STD. 6 To 8||STD. 9 & 10|